The Portafill MT-6 trommel is a fully mobile, tracked machine used for separating compost, wood, topsoil, landfill waste, light rubble and range of other materials. The machine features a quick-change drum, load sensing feeder, swing out engine bay. The 2m x 5.5m trommel drum is compatible with the number of other trommel models.
- Swing out engine for easy access for service and maintenance.
- Hydraulically folding wing and oversize conveyors for easy set up and folding for transport.
- Quick change drum, compatible with other OEM drums.
- Self-cleaning drum action.
The Portafill MT-5 is the tracked version of the popular MT-4 trommel. Ideal for screening soil, compost, wood, landfill waste, light rubble and a variety of other suitable material. The MT-5 has atracked undercarriage and can easily move around site.
- Quick change drum to screen different fractions
- Hydraulically folding wing and product conveyors for easy set up and tear down
- Easy access to engine and hydraulics for servicing and maintenance
- Self-cleaning drum action
Width 3.0m (9’10”)
Length 11.5m (38’)
Height 3.4m (11’1”)
Weight kgs (Approx) 22,000kgs*
Weight lbs (Approx) 48,500lbs*
* with tipping grid and punch plate drum
Width 8.8m (29’)
Length 13m (42’8”)
Height 3.6m (11’10”)